+ Post your characters
+ Go forth and tag around
+ Pick ROMANCE, or BROMANCE.
+ Use a RNG or just pick a number for your scene.
+ Shmoop it up
1. Firsts. First kiss? First date? First time? First SOMETHING. How is it? Awkward? Romantic? Does it just plain suck? Or do you want to go back for another, smashing a mug to the ground in the process?
2. OH NO the heat's gone out! Also it's snowing. What do you do? Call the landlord? Fix it yourself? Or wait and see if it kicks back on? Either way, better bundle up.
3. An Addition! Suddenly, there's a new addition to your family! Are you expecting? Adopting? Struggling to find the perfect name for your child? Or maybe you're up at a ridiculous hour in the morning because they're crying like crazy. ... Or you just got a puppy/varren/parrot/whatever.
4. You wake up in the middle of the night, because your Significant Other is hogging the blankets. How do you resolve this annoying situation? Or are you the one hogging the blankets?
5. Oh No! You're having an argument! But it's an argument about the most trivial thing ever. Did he forget to put the seat down? Did she eat the last of the ice cream? Are you tired of them saying a certain word? Trivial argument time is now!
6. Spending Time Together. In a non-sexual way. What do you two do on a date? Do you just hang out on the couch? Are you going out for dinner? Sparring? What is it you do when you're together and not rocking the house down?
7. Spooning. Oh you knew it was coming. For some reason or other, you're in a cuddly mood. Grab your partner and get close to make the important decision. Who's the big spoon?
8. Anniversaries! Of what? First kiss? First date? That time you totally killed that guy? Whatever you like! ... But. Did your partner remember it? Did you? Or are you both just celebrating like bunnies?
9. Departure. Your significant other is leaving. Maybe it's for a long time, like forever, or maybe it's just for a few days. Either way, they're going to be out of contact for a while. Better go and make the most of the time you've got before they're gone.
10. Reunion. And then your significant other came back. Were they gone longer than expected? Did you think they were never coming back? BUT HERE THEY ARE. Alive and well! Or... alive and mostly well. Whatever, they're back and you're together again.
11. MAKE UP YOUR OWN THING GO. BE FREE.
BROMANCE / PLATONIC FLUFF
1. HUGS. Dude even bros need a hug. Maybe a manly back-smack fist-bump testosterone show of affection or maybe fuck social conventions, your bro needs a hug and you're going to crush their ribcage. Go give your friend a hug right now.
2. Hanging out. Grab some pizza, catch a movie? Concert? Whatever you want to do, you're just going to spend some time together. Maybe talk? Drink? Make something up, but whatever it is, you have to do it together.
3. Help me out, man. One of you is in a bad situation. The other one has to go help you out. Maybe it's something as trivial as you have your hand stuck in a jar, or maybe it's as serious as a kidnapping. Point is, you gotta go bail your bro out.
4. ADVENTURE! Road trip? Disneyland? Grab your bro and go for it. The nature of your adventure is up to you. But you're in this together, whatever you choose.
5. Departure. Your bro is leaving. Maybe it's for a long time, like forever, or maybe it's just for a few days. Either way, they're going to be out of contact for a while. Better go and make the most of the time you've got before they're gone.
6. Reunion. And then your bro came back. Were they gone longer than expected? Did you think they were never coming back? BUT HERE THEY ARE. Alive and well! Or... alive and mostly well. Whatever, they're back and you're together again.
7. Cheer up! One or both of you is feeling down and it's time to get out of that slump by either finding a way to distract yourself or talking it out with the other person.
8. I only tell you this because I care. Advice, possibly unsolicited. Your friend has been doing something you don’t like and you’re going to let them know. Yes, that dress does make you look fat.
9. Thinking of you. So I saw this hat on my way through the mall and thought of you! I found this cool/funny video and thought I’d pass it on! I felt like baking cookies and thought you might appreciate some.
10. GOT YOUR BACK, BRO. Oh shit. Someone is picking on, or beating on your friend. That is not going to fly. Jump in and help out, or drag them to safety. Either way, your friend needs help there -- OR after they've gotten into it with someone, it's up to you to pick up the pieces. Or maybe you were the one starting shit.
11. MAKE UP YOUR OWN THING GO. BE FREE.